Middlebury’s School of Hebrew has combined distinctive immersion methodology with a unique and proven pedagogical approach. The School of Hebrew allowד teachers of Hebrew as a second language to advance in their own teaching and to professionalize their field.
תואר שני בהוראת העברית כשפה שניה
MA Master of Arts in teaching Hebrew as a Second Language
- Middlebury’s legendary in-language instruction and cultural immersion at its Vermont campus
- Unique, proven pedagogy for teachers of Hebrew
- An intensive track to accommodate your needs
- Financial aid
- Teaching practicums at different educational levels (elementary/post-secondary; pre-school/elementary; formal/informal education)
- A prestigious Master of Arts from Middlebury’s Language Schools.
תואר דוקטור לשפות מודרניות -עברית
Hebrew Doctor of Modern Languages Program
The goal of the DML in Hebrew is to prepare excellent language educators who would advance the field of teaching and learning of Hebrew as leading educators and researchers.
Students in the DML program spend the equivalent of three semesters face-to-face either at the School of Hebrew on the Middlebury campus during the summer or in another approved location (total of 9 units).
An additional three courses will be in the form of independent study over three academic years.