REGISTER WITH US
Organizations interested in participating in Hagigah Ivrit by hosting a program or event related to Hebrew language and culture are encouraged to fill out this application. Please refer to the guidelines below. Hagigah Ivrit will take place from March 9 through April 7, 2019.
Once we have received and reviewed your registration, we will contact you regarding to the eligibility of your proposal and next steps. Please submit a separate registration form for each program or event proposed.
HAGIGAH IVRIT IS:
HAGIGAH IVRIT EVENTS
- The goal of Hagigah Ivrit is not to replace existing programs but to focus them on the celebration of Hebrew.
- Eligible programs or events must be connected to the Hebrew language or culture and aimed at a diverse audience, not solely Hebrew speakers or Israelis.
- Programs and events should display a high level of quality of content and production in order to be included in Hagigah Ivrit.
- The goal of Hagigah Ivrit is to reach a broad range of participants and maximize engagement in Hebrew, and so participating organizations are strongly encouraged to reach out to an audience that goes beyond their traditional members.
- Hagigah Ivrit aims to display a diverse variety of artistic media and disciplines and academic fields. Creativity and innovation are strongly encouraged.
- Eligible programs and events proposed must to be appropriate and accessible to a wide range of audiences in terms of age, geographic location, affiliation, and other categories.
Subscribe to our list